Friday, March 7, 2014

Memory Quilt Fundraiser

Do you have shirts at home just taking up space?
Can you not bear to throw out these old shirts?
Can you think of anyone else that this might apply to?


As part of my Bike & Build fundraising effort, I am raffling off a custom memory quilt made by my sister just for you!  My sister, Kristen, has been kind enough to donate the time and material for the quilt, so all that you'll have to do is supply the shirts!  These make great keepsakes for you and your loved ones (and did I mention that they are extremely warm and cozy?).  This could be a perfect gift for your parents, your kids, or yourself!

While some stores sell these quilts for upwards of $300, all you have to do is enter this raffle!  Tickets for the raffle are just $10 each or 3 for $25.  All of the proceeds of this raffle are going directly to Bike & Build and, in turn, affordable housing!  You can send me a message at crosscountrydan@gmail.com for more information on how to enter!

Cheers!






No comments:

Post a Comment